Thursday, May 04, 2006

Puttzle's Corner

A few of this blog's commenters have mentioned boycotting Mexican restaurants for Cinco de Mayo. While I can't say I'm in disagreement with them, I don't think boycotting Mexican restaurants goes far enough. Wouldn't a boycott of any business that hires illegals make a better statement? McDonalds, Jack-In-The-Box, Burger King, Home Depot, etc., etc., etc., you know, the ones where when you interface with an employee, you can't understand most of what they are saying. Truth is, we'd all be better off not eating that crap that the fast food places call food. As for Home Depot, since I have heard no negatives about Lowe's, give your business to them. Now I know this will not go over well with the contractors and subs who figure they can kill two birds with one stone, buy their supplies and pick up a few cheap laborers at the fine "Get your illegal laborer here" kiosk that Home Depot has seen fit to supply. Too bad, you guys are a huge part of the freakin' problem! Sure, cut corners to make more money for yourself so you can buy a new Hummer from Talega Motorcars and pay for the gasoline that it is sure to gulp down.

There needs to be better enforcement of the laws where employers are concerned, or rather there needs to actually be some enforcement. Those who continue to hire illegals, why don't we grab them, strip their US citizenship, and send them packing to Mexico! Seems like a fair deal to me. Maybe tattoo a Mexican flag on their forehead, so we can identify them when they try to sneak back in with their newfound compadres. I can just see it now, Amnesty International and the ACLU would be all over that!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, soon the schitt may just hit the fan, and it's getting to be time that we get the schitt ready. Adios!

22 comments:

Dingo said...

Puttzle for President!

martha S said...

I second that motion

puttzle said...

If I am elected, will you be my intern, Martha?

Anonymous said...

Putzle where is your compassion for these poor starving people who are taking our nation to the third level like the country they are leaving like rats on a sinking ship.

Line them all up who are here illegaly, plant a chip in them and ship them back where they came, if they try to enter with out proper documantation the chip goes off and instant cardiac arrest.

Oh there goes my evil RIGHT side again.

Excuse the spelling I am a product of San Juan School and the Capistrano Unified School District.

One other thing and I will get off my soap box.

When was the last time Mexico sent troops to fight for FREEDOM in another country?? Yet they want to be like us who have sacraficed for what we have.

All Done !

El Canejo

puttzle said...

El Canejo, don't stop, your comments are great.

Publius said...

But, perhaps we will also remember what Cinco de Mayo means for some young people in Southern California.
From the front page of The Washington Post in an article entitled Jail Riots Illustrate Racial Divide in California, “In California, black students each year skip school on May 5th, Cinco de Mayo, as Mexican gangs have warned in graffiti that they will shoot any black students who attend school that day” (February 20, 2006).

Capt. America said...

Has anyone been up to the San Gabriel River lately? Thirty years ago it was beautiful and stocked with fish and the Boyscouts had a camp ground. Over the last thirty years the illegals have used it for a playgound as well as a campground and the river is so dirty and trash is so heavy it looks like a land fill, not to mention the smell. They sure know how to respect things don't they, and they insist that American's respect them! I say they can all go "COMA' MAREDA de Piero"!

Dr. Al said...

puttzle: you're an idiot.

Sand Crab said...

Puttzle,

Because of the work slow down on Monday, and of course my employees are always looking for a reason to skip work,they of course did what ever they wanted to do on Monday. So I decided to do what I wanted to do on Tuesday and sent them all home telling them we did not have work for them that day. Fair is fair in love and war right.

martha'smom said...

Puttzle you are the best and the brightest of the bunch. I totally agree with you-except that, we cannot tattoo anything on their heads or any other part of their body. This kind of behavior would smack of a Hitleresque society. We certainly don't ever want to go there again. I'm glad you took my idea a few steps further. Boycotting restaurants alone is truly insufficient. I applaud your genius! Looks like we have a new doctor in the crowd, Dr. Al. How about some positive feedback from you. No one is interested in your name calling!!!!

martha's mom said...

By the way I'll third the motion for Puttzle for President! Thanks Dingo, you can be his press secretary.

Dr. Al said...

martha's mom:

Don't get me started!!!!

murphy said...

What does Dr Al stand for? Oh, I know, it stands for "Dreaded Alien"!
(Dr. Al)

martha S said...

puttz if your elected i will be your intern, if the pay is good. and if there is a job for my mom.

puttzle said...

Dr. Al, thanks so much for seeing through my facade. Can't fool you, nosiree!

Martha, you know the pay is good and of course, there is always a place for your mom.

Martha's mom: Sorry about the tattoo crack, I didn't think it through, it was a tad insensitive, to say the least. My apologies.

Dr. Ralph said...

I'm on the band wagon. Putz for prez. But who are all these drrrrrs?

Dr. Capt. America said...

Dear martha's mom, I'm sorry too, I just got caught up in the moment with Puttzle.

murphy said...

I think I have the solution to the illegal problem! Instead of a mirco chip that causes a cardiac arrest, the chip should be placed in the brain of those being sent back to mexico, and if they try to comeback to the US, "ONSTAR" signals the chip and sends them back to mexico by signaling the brain to go back home.

puttzle said...

I think you've hit upon the solution, Murphy!

NOTE: While the solution does have merit, know we are JOKING...kind of. Right Mayor?

Dr. Ralph said...

Yikes!!! Murphy. Sounds good to me.

Evelyn Wood speed reader said...

Does somebody have a picture of the chick with the tattooed crack?
I would really like to see that.

murphy said...

You can lead a horse to water but, a pencil must be lead!

Moon Phase