1. Only professionals or investors can immigrate to the country. No unskilled laborers will be allowed in. Investors must be able to invest at least 40,000 times the daily average wage. If they can't, they are not allowed in.
2. Immigrants may purchase property, but locations and availability will be limited. Ocean front property cannot be purchased by immigrants. It is exclusively for citizens born in the country.
3. Immigrants cannot vote nor can they be elected to any public office.
4. Immigrants cannot collect any type of government assistance.
5. Immigrants cannot protest the countries government, policies or president.
6. Immigrants cannot display a flag of a foreign country.
7. Immigrants who have illegally entered the country will be found and imprisoned.
Sound kind of harsh? Well, these are laws that are currently part of the Immigration Laws of...you guessed it...Mexico!