Thursday, June 01, 2006

Puttzle's Corner

I'd like to take a moment and talk about people commenting as 'anonymous'. If you are taking the time to make a 'witty' comment (and that is up for debate also), take the time to come up with a witty moniker! Blogger has a setting, where only registered users can comment, in other words, you have to get a username from blogger. It's not that difficult of a thing to do. Or blogger has a "No Comments Allowed" setting, one which I do not want to utilize, because after all, comments are what we here at San-O Daze live for.

Here is what I am going to do. I will give you 'anonymous' people a few days to 'shape up or ship out'. Either get a username or come up with something a bit more catchy. Even a modification of anonymous will work. If I see continued abuse of the 'anonymous' name, I will switch to the 'only registered users can comment' setting.

UPDATE: Another alternative would be for any 'anonymous' comment to hit the trash can, be deleted, get axed, etc.

'Nuff said.

6 comments:

Puttzonymous said...

1. This comes just when things were getting good.

2. A bit edictal for someone other than BM, don't you think?

3. Is Anonymouse already taken?

puttzle said...

Anonymouse would work.

From what I hear, The blog monitor is on vacation and unavailable for comment.

puttzle said...

I started San-O Daze, I can be as edictal as I want to be, I view it as my baby, at least I did before BM showed up.

Dingonymous (a reformed misogamist) said...

Puttzle:

Sadly, you are sounding more and more Blog Monitorish. I'm not saying you can't do as you wish, I'm just commenting on how you are sounding.

puttzle said...

Hokey-dokey.

marthanonymous said...

who cares simma down now your likey anyone reads this stuff.

Moon Phase