Thursday, August 10, 2006

A little Mexican boy goes into the kitchen where his mom is baking. He puts his hand in the flour and wipes it all over his face.

"Mom, look, I'm a white boy." His mom slaps him in the face and says "Go show your father".

He goes to his dad in the living room and says "Look dad, I'm a white boy." His dad slaps him hard in the face and says "Go show your grandmother."

The boy goes in his grandmothers room and says "Mira, abuelita, I'm a white boy". His grandmother slaps him in the face and sends him back to his mother.

His mother says "See. Did you learn anything from that?"

To which the boy replies, "Sure did. I have only been white for five minutes and I already don't like you Mexicans."

7 comments:

corky said...

Oh gawd, I can't stop laughing. This is so funny, I cannot believe it. Too funny.

Anonymous said...

The President, First Lady and Dick Cheney were flying on Air Force One.

George looked at Laura, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000
bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Laura shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could Throw ten $100 bills out
of the window and make ten people very happy."

Cheney added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of
the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot,
"Such big-shots back there. Hell, I could throw all of them out of the window
and make 56 million people very happy.

roger dunn said...

A doctor was giving a lecture on involuntary muscle movement, when he noticed that the audiance was bored and falling asleep.

He thought he would wake them up, so he walked to the front of the stage and in the front row was a beautiful blonde, he leaned forward and asked her, do you know what your ass-hole is doing while your having an orgasm?

She looked up at the doctor and replied,

"He's probably playing golf!"

Anonymous said...

Tough room, alright. Take my wife, please.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy tough room alright.
I'm going over to the Tubesteak room----->

JC Penny said...

Don't forget to buy a t-shirt!

zimmerman said...

Anonymous, you and J.C. Penny sure have it right. Buy now, they're nearly gone, only ones left are boy's L&S. Sonme XL. Donn't be shut out.

Moon Phase