Monday, September 11, 2006

Where's Dr. Ralph?


SAN CLEMENTE, California (Rooters) - Famed Oceanographer Dr. Ralph is missing and presumed dead during a diving expedition at the San Onofre Nuclear Power Plant outflow pipe. Dr. Ralph was accompanied on the trip by Dingo, who shot the photo shown above moments before Dr. Ralph was engulfed by the giant jellyfish, who then swam off into the depths.

"Dr. Ralph was just swimming along, mapping the ocean floor around the pipe, when all of a sudden this massive mutant jellyfish appeared out of nowhere, right in front of him," said Dingo. "I snapped a picture then dropped my camera and swam away to what I considered a safe distance. I turned around and Dr. Ralph was gone! When I saw the jellyfish swim away, I chanced grabbing the camera and swam in."

Authorities at the park immediately organized a search party, but efforts to locate Dr. Ralph were futile.

Noted jellyfish authority Sponge Bob Squarepants had no comment.

13 comments:

lance carson esq. said...

Oh Dear, Kahoona in the Heavens, say it ain't so.

prof. gullible said...

Why don't you guys get real.

with friends like that . . . said...

Gee . . .
Where can I get a friend like Dingo?

Anonymous said...

headline should be:

JELLYFISH ENGULFS LARGE TURD

friends like me said...

Gee, where can I get a freind like Al?

believe in Voodoo said...

Anonymous, how is your scrotum doing these days?

Anonymous said...

Believe:
Fine, thanks for asking.

believe in voodoo said...

It wont be for long, or short.

Anonymous said...

Believe:

Your daughter will be the first to know.

Anonymous said...

That is, if your wife doesn't know first!

believe said...

Anonymous, my scrotum is so large, I only father males.

Anonymous said...

then your son will be the first to know.

voodoo is for real said...

Really Anonymous,these guys are going to keep feeding you rope, and you what they say. Besides you allready have a string tied around your, you know what.

Moon Phase