I would like to thank all the visitors to San-O Daze, our average per day visits have more than doubled in the last two months to over 200 a day! We have visits from all over the world, in fact only 55% are from the U.S., 62% North America and the other 38% the rest of the world. Visitors are coming from Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. Funny thing though, nobody from Mexico! I wonder why?
There is a poll on the right hand side of the page and I urge people familiar with the Rangers to please vote...and I don't mean the New York or Texas Rangers! Don't ask for names, the initials should suffice.