Thursday, April 24, 2008

Election World View

We in Denmark cannot figure out why you are even bothering to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer... and a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a war hero married to a good looking woman with big tits who owns a beer distributorship.

Is there a contest here?

(Thanks to JV)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What became of the toll road protesters. Their information is invaluable, then they vanish. puttzle is this your doing.

anonymous esq. said...

The nail was hit right on the head, or is that something president clinton got in the oval office?

Perry Mason said...

Well Denmark, here's your answer:
Over half of all U.S. presidents have been lawyers. So you're right. It's no contest. You can't argue with over 200 years of history. Now go stick something in that dike before your wooden shoes get wet.

MARK GARAGOS said...

It's just not fair that 99% of the lawyers make the other 1% look bad.

Anonymous said...

I was so upset when I found out Perry was "light in the loffers".

Della Street

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Perry was a homo!! I guess I died of lung cancer before he came out of the closet.

Hamilton Burger

p mason said...

We know hillary is a homo, are saying obama is a homo too? If so, which half?

Anonymous said...

Denny Crane says Obama's been doin it on the down low for years.

Moon Phase