Monday, September 22, 2008

Out with the old, in with the new

This weekend I was a very bad boy. I played a prank (here on the blog) on Murphy and he took offense. I won't get into what I did for those who don't know since it is no longer around, but Murphy is so pissed off that he has vowed to never again post. He said that he would no longer visit San-O Daze. I may be persona non grata at the beach. So be it. However, he is always welcome to return.

Being the de facto Grand Poobah here on San-O Daze, I have invited someone else to join and they have chosen the original moniker "Popeye." Let's see if they can pick up the slack around here.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know your lurking, Murphy!

Spin Evans said...

Murphy, I swear to God, if you don't get your butt back here I will buy up every pair of bottomless speedos in red that I can find and start handing them out at SanO as a gift from you. I would suggest you re-think this as you know I can get ugly.

Angelica said...

This San-O Daze has become revolting. Try Dr, Laura for your bickering, in fighting, and quarrles.

Anonymous said...

You don't no Popeye, get Kidney Esq. back.

Anonymous said...

Well, if he does'nt return, could you tell us what you did? It must have been spectacular!

CarbonMaid said...

Just signed up to quit!

There is no way my mentor put the "defeat" in "indefatigable'!! NO WAY!

Did the Germans quit when we bombed Pearl Harbor?!?!?!

Angelica said...

Carbonmaid: NO!

Angelica's sister said...

Quitters never win, winners never quit, Carbonmaid.

Angelica's sister said...

Hi, gang, I'm sorry, but I looked all over dictionary.com. There ain't no reference to gran
poobah. Youse guys teases or what.

POPEYE'S MOM said...

Woe is Murphy, am I the only one who pretends to care?

Moon Phase