NOT AFFLIATED WITH THE SAN ONOFRE SURF/SURFING CLUB
and meets Murphy on the way down.
Well if Dingo hadn't dropped in on me I wouldn't have run him over!
Looks more like Colby!
And Murphy was in line waiting for the ski lift to open since 2am staring at the sky. He went home when the lift openned.
Anon', which one resembles Colby?
Hiya Dick.That would be the one who skis like he's in a smash up derby!
85% of Mexican males say they enjoy sex in the shower........ The other 15% haven't been to prison yet.
ORALE ESE, THAT IS THE MOST REPULSIVE AND BIGOTED THING i'VE EVER READ. DISGUSTING!
Please pass the soap.....
Post a Comment