Friday, September 25, 2009

Big Happenings

Since we lost Murphy on San-O Daze, it's been a bit slow. However, recent events have transpired that give reason to celebrate. The first is the unqualified success of Murphline, the site for surf related content. The second is a huge, and I mean HUGE (think earth shattering) upcoming announcement naming the newest member of San-O Daze. Believe you me, it will be boffo! It will put us over the top and make us a force to be reckoned with.

To mark the occasion, we will run a "Name the Gopher" contest. He's a regular at the Point.

8 comments:

Popeye Arg Arg Arg said...

It better not be Murphy coming back in one of his transparent characters!

Anonymous said...

How about calling him "DisapPOINTment"! I thought maybe "The Great Tubesteak" was joining San-O Daze!

Fats Flannighan said...

"Honey I shrunk the Murphy", damn, could it be? Puttzle, interview the little schitt on the next Murphline, I'll bet he has a red ball cap down in that hole.

puttzle said...

I must remain silent as to the newest member. I can say that it is not Murphy in any form, at least not this time.

Anonymous said...

Jeezus H., Murphy is so 20th Century that it's pathetic, You guys either schitt oor get off the pot. Okay. Anyways, I'm sure I know whom the new member is, although, I may be wrong.

[#2]

puttzle said...

Just you wait and see, it will be the end all of all end alls.

Anonymous said...

Shotzy? C'mon what gives.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Puttzle is this by any chance a Golden Gopher from Minnasota?

Moon Phase