Tuesday, December 28, 2004

water water everywhere

Didn't go to the office today due to the rain. When I got up I thought of the weekend when puttzle had the whole Point to himself because of the weather, but today the on-shore winds were howling so I went back to bed(what a strange thing it is to sleep in). I'm bummed I didn't even get to play golf today. Got a call from my uncle last night, my brother who I don't speak to anymore had his voice box removed due to cancer but the doctors got it all so he is OK! He can't talk anymore but its just as well because all he did was B.S. people. I am glad he is OK , but I still won't talk to him(to many years of crap). Well maybe the waves will get good in the AM hope the rain keeps those talegalites home for the rest of the winter although we do need a good laugh now and then! And as my alter ego says "COWABUNGA"!!!!!! "PRAY FOR SURF" (are you happy now puttzle you got me hooked)

No comments:

Moon Phase