NOT AFFLIATED WITH THE SAN ONOFRE SURF/SURFING CLUB
Damn straight. The Anhauser Busch wagon with Al Gee driving.
In the 'Year of are Lord, 1980 and 1. Myself,Beej and Tubesteak went to the Lance Carson , Tubesteak legends contest at THE MALIBU. Beej owned a classic 1967 convertible Bel Air, which we took to the celebrity event. Beej and I got so blasted drinking with Tubes, Velzy, Pat Curren,, Alan Gomes, Buddy Boy ,Mike Diffendrfer and Purpus that the Steak had Beej pullover on the 10 FRWY so he could drive us back to LKWD. I recall Greg Samp driving by us by where they keep theGOODYEAR BLIMP and me giving him 'da finger' as he drove by. BK definately was not there, in case your wondering!
Patrico Vinocampisito, are you familiar with Bob Wills and the Sons of the Pioneers?
No, but in small detail can you possibly elaborate?
I remember that band, they opened for Dylan and The Beagles. I think it was at Fillmore West , I went with Phil Graham. As I recall they harmonized like the 4 PREPS, Who did that one famous song, Gidget remember? I Know Ya Dew!!!
Wallbanger, the ditty of which you are thinking is 'Cinderella, although they did do the tite Darren sang it.
It looks as though the unpsved dirt road at the beach at San Onofre will be shut down this Thursday so the surveyors can measure fo the asphalt pour next Monday. Thank you.
Does Stanley still go to the beach at San-O any more or what. Please acknowledge please. Hi Jed, how's it hanging, bro.
Oxnard Sandy: not so good. I can't find work, so it looks like I'll be spendingmy summer sorfing San Onofre a lot this summer. Got to go!
I would suggest you surf bums read the 23 Psalm before it's too late. Repent! The end is near.
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
'Bout time Brother'. Praise the Lord. Maranatha!
IDLE HANDS ARE THE DEVIL'S WORKSHOP!
Thou shalt not drink then drive automobile.
Yowzah! Pops, you might spill it.
Who in the world is Leonard?
Attention Beach Bums. Starting salary for L.A. County Lifeguards is $800,000.00 a year.
In a recent survey requested by President Obama, African-Americans have proved to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower! In the survey, carried out for him by a leading toiletries firm, a huge majority, 86% of African-Americans, said that they have had sex in the shower. The other 14% said they hadn't been to prison yet.
'Lakeesha', your figuers are disgusting.Take your trash to another Blogsite.
'Lotto King', you are full of it. I'm a full time County Lifeguard. I pull down a meager $12.00.an hour. Please don't put down we make $800,000.00 a year. You'll get every Tom, Dick, and Harry, applying. Okay.
Leonard is loco in the head.
Post a Comment