Wednesday, February 16, 2005

camper/towtruck

What a morning! Turned my heater on in the camper to warm it up to change, then sat and watch Puttzle and K getting some really good, and I mean REALLY GOOD surf. Climbed up in the camper and laid out my wetsuit to warm it up in the heat of the camper, sat back to watch the boys get some good waves and fell asleep. Suddenly I hear a small truck engine reving and then tires spinning I woke up and looked out the window and saw this young man had pulled up to close to one of the cravasses made by the rain and dropped his front end into it and couldn't get out. I called Ranger P and together we tried to jimmy his door open because he had gotten out to look at how stuck he was and locked himself out. Luckly he left it in neutral so I backed the rig up to his truck and with a piece of tow chain hooked to his bumperIdropped my rig into 4wheel low and pulled him out easy as pie. Puttzle by this time had been in twice, he came out and left for work (what a mistake) about 9:30 the tide started coming in and it glassed off and was flawless! The crowd was minimal but packed in one spot, walk up to bamboozles with my 8' fun board for about an hour, man did it feel good (and cold). More later---

No comments:

Moon Phase