Saturday, February 19, 2005

It was Hooting!

The wind was hooting this morning and so was the rain. Got woken up at 3 am this morning by pouring rain, turned off my alarm and went back to sleep. I rolled out of bed at about 6:30 and drove down to San-O. Dingo and his man-person were still there and they told me that Ranger P. came down at about 5:30 and stayed about a half hour and watched a great lightening storm. Then he and his man-person took a walk and thats when I ran into them as they were coming back. I had walked down to toilet 2 when Dingo came running up barking happily until he found I had no treats with me. How ever they did find Puttzles Starbucks card in the road and we wondered how he would survive the morning without it! Its was too rainy to golf and to windy to surf so I'll just have to do my taxes. The golf tournament is called off today do to the rain so I guess I'll be stuck watching Nascar or cartoons. More later----

No comments:

Moon Phase