Wednesday, March 23, 2005

No truth to recall

I would just like to say that there is no truth to the rumor about a recall. My sources tell me that some very unhappy Talegalites that had moved here from Utah are up in arms trying to break the will of the locals by making the Mayor a scape goat with all their low-down and vile smear tactics. They plan to take over the Point by sheer numbers. I may call on the one person who could possibly help with this matter as he himself has been through this, this name should bring fear to the hearts of the Talegalites," TUBESTEAK" yes thats right I said "TUBESTEAK"! Beware all of you non-believers we have ears and eyes in every bush. The Govenator said he would back the Mayor with every tax dollar if need be. More later, the're waiting for me at the Tenth Tee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Viva Senor Tubesteak!

Anonymous said...

A petitioner, set up outside of the enterance to Walmart, was collecting signatures to oust our beloved mayor. As an added incentive, free state park passes and raffle tickets for a new surfboard or golf clubs were given out. Is there no limit to the depths these upstarts will sink to?

Lonnie said...

New Golf Clubs? Hell I sign the petition myself! Got to go I'm Up.

Moon Phase