Wednesday, July 13, 2005

From The Mayors Office

The Mayor got wet today for the first time in almost 3 months because of his torn tendon. It felt great to get wet and the reception in the water was very warm (so was the water). JB told me I could have Carte Blanc and he would give me any wave I wanted up until Aug. 15th because I was out of the water so long and missed so many waves (Thanks JB)! Glad to see Puttzles back on the Blog, I guess he couldn't stand all the days with a certain person not blogging. The red tide is almost gone from SanO but, with water temp rise the StingRays are back in numbers. Please take notice that the speed limit at SanO from the entrance all the way to roads end is now 15 MPR and posted. The Rangers have been going in early and watching everyone coming in and warning those who are speeding but , the warnings won't last long and then the tickets will start! Same thing with your dogs, they can't be on the beach and must be on a leash no longer than 6' in length and they must not be left unattended while you go surfing (this is a heavy ticket). I know this sounds like I'm preaching but, its only to make the day at SanO fun for everyone. Its a great place so please lets try to keep it that way. I know there's a few who feel rules do not apply to them but, what they do by not going by the rules is to ruin not only their day but someone else's as well. See you in the water. And for those of you who want to Kayak at Sano, please remember that the only place you can launch and ride your Kayak is at DogPatch at roads end. Thanks for listening and hope you liked our show. More later-------maybe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Mayor is back and caffeinated!!!

Anonymous said...

Murphy doesn't do caffeine.

Moon Phase