Tuesday, September 20, 2005


While fishing off of San Onofre, a tourist capsized his boat. He could swim, but his fear of stingrays kept him clinging to the overturned craft. Spotting a surfer standing on the shore, the tourist shouted, "Are there any stingrays around here?!" "Naw," the man hollered back, "they ain't been around for years!" "Feeling safe, the tourist started swimming leisurely toward the shore. About halfway there he asked the guy, "How'd you get rid of the stingrays?" "We didn't do nothin'," the surfer said. "The sharks got 'em."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY FUNNY, DINGLE! My twin brother was gobbled up by a giant maneater. I was with him as the huge maneater began tearing him to shreds. His last words were, Öh my
gawd, I'm gonna die for sure. Please help me!"

Dingo said...

BOO HOO!

Moon Phase