Wednesday, October 05, 2005

HERE COMES THE ROXY!


I hired several dozen illegal aliens to prepare the contest areas for me. They needed some supplies, so I showed them the location of water and bathroom #4, and left to obtain the supplies. Upon my return, I noticed an ambulance , along with two ranger cars. The rangers informed me that BK had called 911 to report a naked man screaming and running around the beach. As it turned out, one of the aliens had needed to answer the call of nature. Rather than use bathroom #4 as I had shown him, he went into the bamboo, dropped his trousers, and squatted down -- right on top of a huge nest of hornets.
He was released from the hospital after about a week, having learned a very painful and nearly fatal lesson: always watch where you're going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm fairly sure that weird looking guy is Chick the Plumber Edmundson located adjacent to the illegal alien hiring yard across from El Pollo Loco in the COSTCO center. You almost had us fooled.

Anonymous said...

We all know thats Allan Seymore with a RUG!

Moon Phase