Monday, January 10, 2005

Ball Cap Lost

Well we know it rained again last night , but what a RAIN! I don't know about you but the thunder and lightening storm was unbelievable! Went to San-O late again but I took the camper. I was the only one there so I put on my rain gear and walked down to see the storm damage. The tide was very high and the surf (thank goodness) was small. I walked all the way down to dog-patch along the beach finding toys that had been let before the storm or that had washed up during. On the back it started to rain so I took my ball cap off and tucked it into my rain jacket and put on this big yellow rain hat. I started to get rather warm in that get-up and was hurrying to get back to the camper to get out of the suit. As I removed the jacket I noticed my ball cap wasn't in there, I franticly looked all over the inside of the camper NOT HERE! I pulled my rubber boots back on and my sweat shirt and headed back down the road. As I passed our shower at the Point I saw my ball cap laying in the road where the Hawaiian Surf Club parks. I WAS STOKED!!!! I grabbed my hat put it on my head just in time because it stated to really rain hard, so I ran back to the camper and headed home. Alittle about the traffic later.

2 comments:

Lonnie said...

NO, I DIDN'T TAKE THE TALEXUS!!!!!!

Lonnie said...

I TOOK THE TALANCE!!!!

Moon Phase