Wednesday, January 26, 2005

No Go

Well I didn't go in, I was working myself up to suit up because there were some pretty good looking waves at times, then it started to rain lightly and I immediately flashed on Utah and Talega getting scared I jumped into my truck and fled to Lowes to do some shopping and when checking out quess who was in front of me at the checkstand, Emery at the gate. He's been doing some construction work and been giving his days away. He said his new board is all waxed up and ready but he has been to busy to surf. He left before we could discuss politics (oh darn). Well more later, tomorrow is another day. Golf tomorrow, unless its raining, then it might be (and I use the word MIGHT loosly) surfing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Emery at the gate I am, Emery at the gate I am, I am...

Moon Phase