Saturday, January 22, 2005

Where I'm I?

What happened? All I remember is pulling up to the gate this morning and Dingo distracting me, then suddenly Iwas grabbed from behind and thrown to the ground and then someone forcing 7-11 Kahlua coffee down my throat. When I came to, I found myself at the beach and looking for toilet paper to start a fire. After starting the fire I looked out to the line-up and saw Peetor hopping grumpy, I WAS BACK! The surf was not quite as good as yesterday but, it looked fun. The talegalites were out in force. When I got home I threw my SAKAL 7' 8" fish in my camper as well as my 8' SAKAL fun board. Poche was not going off this morning so home to watch golf (which is in fog delay). I would like to thank Puttzle, Dingo, Dingo's man person, and of course Ralph(sell me your egg) for saving me from the Mormons and the Talegalites, although it will be tough to pass a Starbucks without crying.

No comments:

Moon Phase