Friday, January 21, 2005

Poche reef

I hate to say it but the outer reef at Poche was going off this morning when I got home and not a sole out. I will probably be growing an extra ear or leg or something but I've been out of the water for too long, I couldn't help my self . I only surfed about an hour before these old muscles gave out but it was worth it! No Talegalites, no kooks (except for me) , no hoppers and no Weber guys either! EAT YOUR HEART OUT! Perfect conditions, glassy smooth no bumps and some double overhead sets, but the best part is the great big channel to paddle out without even getting your hair wet! I did get caught inside twice, what a bummer. Puttzle did get the wave of the day this morning, from the Point to the Lifeguard tower at Old Mans, it was awsome!!!!!

No comments:

Moon Phase