Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hawaiian Surf Club

The Hawaiian Surf Club is having their annual luau at the San Clemente community center this weekend. Here are a few phrases that will help you fit in.

My wife will pay the bill when she returns
Aia no a ho'i mai ka'u wahine, nana ka pila e uku aku.

These really nice napkins seem to match my underclothing
Ku maika'i keia mau kawele pepa i ke 'ano o ko'u 'a'ahu palema'i.

This Merlot is an ungrateful bitch
He kanapapiki mahalo 'ole keia mea inu Merlot ia'u.

Waiter, my papaya has been previously fondled
E ke kuene, ua milimili 'e 'ia neia mikana!

The busboy has cursed me and I am ashamed
Ua ho'ohalahala 'ia mai nei au na ke kuene, a hilahila ihola au.

Pardon my flatulence, but I had refried beans and poi for breakfast
E kala mai i ka palale, i ka palali; aka ua 'ai aku nei i papapa mo'alua a me ka poi i ke kakahiaka nei.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dingo, your a MAHU!

Moon Phase