Monday, May 16, 2005

How long have you been coming to SanO

This morning Puttzle and I were sitting at the gate about 5:15am, when this car pulls up behind Puttz gets out of his car walks up to us and ask's "When did they start closing this gate"? (upper gate) We said, its always been locked, but before we got a chance to explain about the rains and why its been open and he say's "uh,uh! Its the lower gate they lock! Puttzle and I just looked at each other and thought the same thought "man how long have you been coming to SanO? Then it hit us "TALEGALITE" to the max!!! Then he walks back to his car after we try to explain, hangs a u-turn and hawls away. More later-------maybe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must be the same guy I saw careening through the intersection while exiting parking Lot 4. So intent on distancing himself from the beach, he neglected to notice his brand new Ron Jon surfboard, fushia and lime wetsuit, and beach umbrella fly out of his truck. If anyone knows this speeder, his lost collection of surf gear can be recovered at Telega Surf and Sport. Ask for Biff.

Anonymous said...

Hey Biff, it's me Stu! Why didn't you pick me up this morning to go surfing?

Anonymous said...

Sorry Stu , he was to busy trying out for the my show. It was a privite audition at my place in Laguna.

Anonymous said...

I am so mad at you Huell.

Moon Phase