Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A Sheriff Bob story

A woman was walking down the street with her blouse open and her right breast hanging out. Sheriff Bob was approaching , thinking to himself, "Boy, my eyes must be going. It looks like that woman is hanging out of her blouse." As he got closer, it became apparent that she really WAS hanging out. When Sheriff Bob came face to face with the woman, he said, "Miss, are you aware that I could arrest you for indecent exposure?" "Why, officer?" the woman asked. "Well," said Sheriff Bob, "Your right breast is hanging out of your blouse." The woman quickly looked down and exclaimed, "Shit, I left the baby on the bus!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sherrif, I don1 ge it. What gives?

Anonymous said...

I dunno. I'm just the foil for Puttzle's joke. I think the original version was a "blonde" story though.

Anonymous said...

I believe the original version went something like this..."Oh my gosh, I thought I left the baby on the bust."

Dingo said...

Who,me?

Moon Phase