Sunday, November 27, 2005

From The Mayors Office

I just recieved an e-mail from a friend who is an INS agent (this is no bull shit) he told me to watch who I write checks to, he and his wife( who is a Border Patrol agent) had their personnal checking account emptied 2 days after they got paid. It seems someone got their account # and made up some checks that were in the same number sequence they were using.(lets say they were using checks in the 5000 series, these crooks used checks in the 5050 series which are stiil in their check book) We love to joke and make up stories on this blog but I thought this was something everyone should be aware of. Please! once again THIS IS NOT BULL SHIT identity theft is bad enough, now we have to worry about someone stealing our money through our own banks. He said they are waiting for the phony checks to clear, then the FBI and Home Land Security will back track and put these crooks in jail. I'll keep you posted as to what happens as soon as I hear from him again about this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's time to empty your account and put the sixty buck back under the mattress.

Anonymous said...

Man! I had to pay that much for gas this morning. I'd be lucky to put sixty cents under my mattress.

Anonymous said...

Enough is enough, what nationality are they? Let me guess.

Lonnie said...

Anonymous, your a real twit! This has nothing to do with illegals, it has to do with theft by any nationality. WAKE UP! BE SMART! BE SAFE!

Anonymous said...

México y Estados Unidos de América, comparten una frontera que se extiende a lo largo de 3,152 km; desde el Monumento 258 al noroeste de Tijuana hasta la desembocadura del Río Bravo en el Golfo de México.

La superficie territorial de México es de 1' 964,375 km² ó 758,445.9 millas cuadradas.

Anonymous said...

Dear Joe, comay mairda!

Moon Phase