Thursday, January 12, 2006

DON'T READ THIS IF YOUR UNDER 18, OK?

Two surfers were walking along the beach at San Onofre and bored to tears. The first surfer says: "Hey, I have an idea. Let's split up. You walk as far as you can that way down the beach, and I'll walk as far as I can the other way down the beach. We'll meet here tomorrow and tell each other what we did. The other surfer agreed and each man began walking in opposite directions down the beach.
The next day, they meet and the first surfer says "So... Tell me about your day!" The second surfer smiled and said: "Oh, I had a great one! I found a small little oasis on the other side of the nuclear plant with a pond and some cool grass and spent the day swimming and eating bananas from a tree! What happened to you?
His friend laughed and said: "You're never going to believe it!! I walked about five miles up the coast and came to these train trestles. I walked down the tracks about a mile and found this girl with the most incredible body I've ever seen tied to the rails! I untied her and carried her to some grass nearby and we spent all day and night having the most incredible sex I've ever had! This girl was amazing! We did everything together!"
The other surfer looked at his friend in amazement and asked him..."Everything?" "Everything!" he replied. "Did she suck your dick?" "Well... no... she didn't do that..." the surfer said with a sigh... "I couldn't find her head!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull rank on you. I didn't want to have to do this. I'm with the Mattress Police. There are no tags on these mattresses.

Anonymous said...

I DON'T GIVE A SHITT. HOW OLD DID YOU THINK SHE WAS?
YOU MATTRESS POLICE ARE ALL SCREWY, ANYWAYS.

Anonymous said...

that is bad even by your blog's low standards.

Anonymous said...

I found her head 2 miles down the tracks, and "MAN DID SHE GIVE GREAT HEAD"!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm 10 years old and now I'm scared to go surfing. Is San Onofre safe? Did they catch the murderer?

Anonymous said...

Yes Brittany the purpetrator of this hainius crime has been apprehended and has been incarserated in the local hoosgow pending judgement.

Moon Phase