Friday, January 06, 2006


It seems there's always some sort of party going on at the shack. Yesterday was no exception. The West Hollywood Surfing Association held its annual surf contest and schnitzel eating contest. One look at the grill and I got the hell out of there!

Anyways, a man goes into a store and asks the clerk for some Polish Sausage.
The clerk looked at him and asked, "Are you Polish?"
The guy, clearly offended, says "Well, yes I am, but let me ask you something...If I asked you for Italian Sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian? Or, if I asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?Or if I asked you for a Kosher Hot Dog, would you ask me if I was Jewish?Or, if I asked you for a Taco, would you ask me if I was Mexican?Would ya, huh? Would Ya?"
The clerk says, "Well, no."
"And if I asked you for some Irish Whiskey, would you ask me if I was Irish? What about Canadian Bacon, would you ask me if I was Canadian?"
"Well, I probably wouldn't."
With self-indignation, the guy says, "Well, all right then, why did you ask me if I'm Polish just because I asked for Polish Sausage?" The clerk replies, "Because you're at Home Depot."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that one selection at the bottom left of the grill looks like my grandaddy's package.

Anonymous said...

They are having a Bobbit-cue.

Moon Phase