Monday, January 09, 2006

Rusty goes behind restroom #4 and sees this guy standing facing the wall. The guy has no arms. As Rusty's standing there, taking care of business, he wonders to himself how the poor wretch is going to take a leak. Rusty finishes and starts to leave when the man asks Rusty to help him out. Being a kind soul, Rusty says, "Ah, OK, sure, I'll help you." The man asks, "Can you unzip my zipper?" Rusty says, "OK." Then the man says, "Can you pull it out for me?" Rusty replies, "Uh, yeah, OK." Rusty pulls it out and it has all kinds of mold and red bumps, with hair clumps, rashes, moles, scabs, scars, and wreaks something awful. Then the guy asks Rusty to point it for him, and Rusty points for him. Rusty then shakes it, puts it back in and zips it up. The guy tells Rusty, "Thanks, man, I really appreciate it." Rusty says, "No problem, but what the hell's wrong with your penis?" The guy pulls his arms out of his shirt and says, "I don't know, but I ain't touching it."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know what smoking does to you? It stunts your growth, it yellows your teeth and blackens your lungs. Is that what you want? To be a yellow toothed midget with lung cancer?

Anonymous said...

It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on.

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple.

Moon Phase