Friday, January 13, 2006

A talegalite in his giant SUV runs the stop sign at the kiosk to San Onofre and gets pulled over by a park ranger. Harding says, "License and registration, please." Talegalite says, "What for?" Harding says, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign." Talegalite says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming." Harding says, "You still didn't come to a complete stop. License and registration, please." Talegalite says, "What's the difference?" Harding says, "The difference is, you have to come to a complete stop. License and registration, PLEASE!" Talegalite says, "If you can show me the difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration." Harding says, "Exit your vehicle, sir." At this point, the ranger takes out his nightstick and starts beating the ever-loving shit out of the talegalite and says: "DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP OR JUST SLOW DOWN?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should teach all those Talegians a lesson. Maybe they will stop coming to Sano altogether! I saw one rolling in his brand new 911 doing about 50mph on the dirt! Crazy bastard, I can't even afford a 911 and I'm the king of the Pipe!

Anonymous said...

What the hell is a Talegian? All we have at SanO are "TALEGALITES", and they speak "TALEGANESE"!

Anonymous said...

Da Dog is correct, the term is 'Talegalite(s)', Dingo.

Anonymous said...

Dingo got it right. It was Lopez who screwed it up!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW SCREW IT! I'm going back to my yoga. Ooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Moon Phase