Saturday, April 30, 2005

Mini-Mayor takes a mate

It would seem that our beloved Mini-Mayor has found a mate. This morning while feeding him, I was watching one on his holes and watching him pull down the fodder which I was placing at his hole entrance, then I saw another hole about 10 ft away and saw what I thought was Mini poking his head out of the other hole. As I placed a piece of fodder at the other hole, I saw both pieces (one at each hole) disappear at the same time, which can only mean that there are 2 gophers. They seem very happy working together, we hope to see little Mini-Mini's running around soon. More later-----Maybe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Murphy, the SOSC BOD has hired us to exterminate them critters. The destruction to the native flora and fauna is unacceptable. Please refrain from feeding them.

Anonymous said...

Honorable Mayor,
You may have overlooked the acute possibility that Mini Mayor is bipolar. By tempting him in two extreme directions, you increased his rate of hyperactivity, thus making Mini Mayor appear to be in two places at once.

Lonnie said...

Dear Truly Nolan, You must be a HOPPER!

Moon Phase