Tuesday, June 14, 2005

From The Mayors Office

Well today I go see the doctor about my foot. I'm dying to get back in the water and back on the links. Puttlze seems to be happy where he is and I hope he will get some waves to show us soon. I hear the locals are up in arms because he has been shooting pictures of speeders. The farmers with their ox-carts are really pissed along with the bicycle riders. He has been trying to form a new surf club called the "Talegalite Surfing Club, Hilo Chapter" he's been having meetings in his Little Grass Shack but the only ones to show are Pigs, Chickens and a stray dog from time to time (sounds like San Onofre chapter doesn't it). It seems Dingo has found a new hobby, but he won't say what it is and all I can tell you is there is a lot of new scuff marks on the dumpsters down at bathroom 4. More later------maybe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Puttz,

When you hear a Hawaiian shouting "slow down," they're talking about life style.

Moon Phase