Sunday, June 19, 2005

THIS MORNING IN BATHROOM #2

Murphy went to San Onofre toilet building #2 and was barely sitting down when he heard a voice from the other stall saying: "Hi, how are you?"Murphy's not the type to start a conversation in the men's restrooms at a the beach but, he answered, somewhat embarrassedly: "Doin Just Fine!"And the other guy says: "So what are you up too?"What kind of question is that? At that point, Murphy is thinking this is too bizarre so he says: "Uhhh I'm like you, just going surfing!"At this point he was just trying to get out as fast as he can when he hears another question. Can I come over to your place after while?Ok, this question is just wacky but he figured he could just be polite and end the conversation. Murphy tells him, "Well, I have company over so today is a bad day for me!"Then he hears the guy say nervously..."LISTEN!!! I'll have to call you back, there's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO
that was Murphy?
cut that out man, its hard to talk on the phone like that

Moon Phase