Monday, June 13, 2005

Some golf quotes for Murphy

Show me a man who is a good loser and I'll show you a man who is playing golf with his boss. -- Jim Murray
Golf is a fascinating game. It has taken me nearly forty years to discover that I can't play it. -- Ted Ray
My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying. -- Ed Furgol
Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps. -- Renee Hicks
It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course. -- Hank Aaron
I had a wonderful experience on the golf course today. I had a hole in nothing. Missed the ball and sank the divot. -- Don Adams
I have a tip that can take 5 strokes off anyone's golf game. It's called an eraser. -- Arnold Palmer
I know I'm getting better at golf because I'm hitting fewer spectators. -- Gerald R. Ford
The reason they call if 'golf' is that all the other 4 letter words were used up. -- Leslie Nielsen
The uglier a man's legs are, the better he plays golf - it's almost a law. -- H. G. Wells (Bealby, 1915)

No comments:

Moon Phase