Friday, June 24, 2005

From The Mayors Office

As some of you already know we lost a good friend at Old Mans on Monday morning. Ralph Mitre Died from a heart attack while surfing. There will be a paddle out for him on Wednesday 6-29-05 I'll get back to you with the time, but it will be at SanO. Dingo also will try and post the news. Ralph, you will be missed. For those not sure who he was, he came in early and drove a Jeep (I think it was a CJ5) it was off white with Reddish Brown trim. As for me, my foot is better but not quite ready to surf on. I still have to get the strength back before I try, as I do not want to jump the gun and tear the tendon again. More later------maybe

2 comments:

Dingo said...

At this point the tentative time is 10am next wednesday. That could change and we will post it if it does.

Anonymous said...

I'd wait 'til the water warms up anyway. I wore a spring suit on Thurs. a.m., and froze my butt off.

Moon Phase