Friday, October 20, 2006

A woman was shopping at Albertson's supermarket where she selected: 2 quarts of low fat milk, a carton of eggs, 2 quarts of orange juice, a head of lettuce, half a dozen tomatoes, a jar of coffee and a pack of bacon. As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, BK was standing behind her watching as she placed the items in front of the cashier. While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, BK calmly stated, "You must be single." The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the his intuition, since she was indeed single. She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off BK to her marital status. Curiosity getting the better of her, she said, "Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?" BK replied, "Cos you're ugly."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this humorous story about BK
. . . when you posted it before.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this humorous story about BK
. . . when you posted it before.

Anonymous said...

That double posting was not intentional humor. I don't know how that happened.

Dingo said...

Your confused. This is NOT a rerun. There was another story about BK shopping and groping the breasts of a woman.

Anonymous said...

A woman decides to have a facelift for her 50th birthday. She spend$15,000 and feels pretty good about the results. On her way home, she stops at Beckers to buy a leash. Before leaving, she says to the clerk, "I hope you don't mind my asking, but how old do you think I am?" "About 32," is the reply. "Nope! I'm exactly 50," the woman says happily. A little while later she goes down to San Onofre and asks Gate Guard Don the very same question. Don replies, "I'd guess about 29. "The woman replies with a big smile, "Nope, I'm 50. "Now she's feeling really good about herself. She stops at the Rib Trader after surfing. She goes up to the bar to get a beer and asks the bartender this burning question. The bartender responds, "Oh, I'd say 30."Again she proudly responds, "I'm 50, but thank you! "While walking to her car she runs into BK and asks him the same question. He replies, "Lady, I'm 48 and my eyesight is going. Although, when I was young, there was a sure-fire way to tell how old a woman was. It sounds very forward, but it requires you to let me put my hands under your bra.Then, and only then can I tell you EXACTLY how old you are." They wait in silence on the empty street until her curiosity gets the best of her. She finally blurts out, "What the hell, go ahead."He slips both of his hands under her blouse and begins to feel aroundvery slowly and carefully. He bounces and weighs each breast and hegently pinches each nipple. He pushes her breasts together and rubs them against each other. After a couple of minutes of this, she says, "Okay, okay...How old amI?" He completes one last squeeze of her breasts, removes his hands, and says, "Lady, you are 50." Stunned and amazed, the woman says, "That was incredible, how could you tell? "BK says, "Promise you won't get mad?" "I promise I won't." she says. "I was behind you at the bar in the Ribtrader!."

Anonymous said...

Sorry Dingo.
My mistake.
I read the market joke on a Battlestar Galactica blog.
That BK gets around.
He was the same guy in just about the same word for word joke.

Dingo said...

No problem. That BK does get around! And whats more, those stories are all true!

Anonymous said...

lol
Now he's my hero!

Anonymous said...

that was my wife.

Moon Phase