Friday, October 02, 2009

760


After 35 years in South Orange County I have relocated to North County San Diego.
All of that time was spent in the trades. I have recently closed the books on my Contracting Company to take on a new adventure.
After nearly a year of grooming my resume I have achieved my goal. I am going to climb aboard the money train, that's correct I will be employed by the U.S. Government on Camp Pendleton.
I will start my new job early in November. The attached photo is the new digs, yes I am trailer trash.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr.Ralph,it's adorable.

Dr. Ralph said...

Indeed it is.

Lord GaGa said...

Oh, Lord. Dollars to do nuts,if you walked 3/4 back you'd see the tires are flat.

White Trash said...

Doc, I've always thought of you as a double-wide type of guy.

This little thing is a disapointment.

We'll look forward to seeing you in some sort of drunken domestic situation on a future episode of Cops.

Anonymous said...

'Trash', the thing is 60' long.

Dr. Ralph said...

This beauty is a 1968 old school double wide. 60x20

puttzle said...

Looks good Doc! Much better than my 40' container on Kaua'i.

Golden Shower said...

PUTTZLE, FOR GAWD'S SAKE. NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD LIVE IN A CONTAINER, IRREGARDLESS WHERE IT IS.

Anonymous said...

GS, they same the same thing about YOUR body!

Moon Phase