Saturday, September 02, 2006

Body Art competitor


My niece Rebecca, who is an aspiring young actress, came to me with an idea of trying out for the California State Body Art Competition. I was reluctant at first, but she convinced me that we had a chance, and that it would be great exposure for her career. It wasn't her that I questioned,it was my rusty ability to paint. Since I have not done anything for years.

As you can see, the canvas I had to work with is very worthy. We did three poses, the photo above is the one that was accepted by the judges. So we are off to San Francisco for the live competition this fall. Depending on how we do there, we hope to go to New York for the Nationals, with a shot at the World Competition.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said I would be the first, Dr. Ralph.

Dr. Ralph said...

My apology, Nurse Ratchett.

Anonymous said...

there's a rose bush growing out of her...

Anonymous said...

Yeah! But it don't smell like ROSES!

Moon Phase