Monday, September 04, 2006

The Rabbit and the Snake

A blind rabbit and a blind snake meet each other. Neither one can remember which animal they are so they decide to feel each other.

The rabbit says " you feel me first", the snake starts feeling the rabbit and says "you have fur all over and a cotton tail, tall ears and big back feet"!

The rabbit says "I know, I'm a rabbit"! YIPPEE! Then the rabbit feels the snake and says, ok your long and thin and slimy all over and there's a little forked tongue!

The snake replies "OH NO, I'm a LAWYER"!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how Esquire Carton will take this. I myself am shocked.

Sydney Carton, Esquire said...

The "snake" is obviously mistaken.
He is probably a worm with a surgically altered tongue. No lawyer would give himself away to the rabbit he is about to have for lunch.

Moon Phase