NOT AFFLIATED WITH THE SAN ONOFRE SURF/SURFING CLUB
DEADLY SODA CANSVERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READThis incident happened recently in north Texas. We need to be even more careful everywhere.A woman went boating one Sunday, taking with her some cans of coke which she put in the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was taken into Intensive Care Unit and on Wednesday she died.The autopsy revealed a certain Leptospirose caused by the can of coke from which she had drunk, not using a glass. A test showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly recommended to wash thoroughly the upper part of soda cans before drinking out of them as they have been stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.A study at NYCU showed that the tops of soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets i.e.. full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.
Dr. Dan, there's nothing more deadly than the toilets at San Onofre State Beach.
What the hell has soda cans got to do with illegal immigrants?
The deleted comment was an ad and not relevant to this blog!
curious, the smme relationship as mexicans and surfing. absolutly nothing. everyone wants their 15 minutes.
This post has not been removed by a blog administrator.
Well actually there is a relationship between mexicans and surfing....They clean the toilets at San Onofre!
Hell, they live in the toilets at San Onofre!
Post a Comment