Wednesday, June 07, 2006

TERRY HAS LEFT US!

The Points own Terry McCann passed away around 2:30am this morning. He will be missed by everyone at The Point and everyone in the Surf Industry as well as everyone he touched. For those who didn't know Terry, he was a GOLD MEDAL winning wrestler in the 1960 Rome Olympics. He was a loving husband and father, he cared about everyone and everything. He surfed The Point almost every day and was such a great influence to everyone. I will miss him greatly, and I'm sure the world (and I do mean the world) will feel the loss. My best goes out to Lou his wife and his whole family and to his best friend, our own Sheriff Bob! I know he's checking out the surf right now cause it was his greatest pleasure next to his wife, family and his pets! GOODBYE TERRY!

No comments:

Moon Phase